Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Hardware Support > Laptop Support

BlazeDTV 6.0 Driver on windows 8

This is a discussion on BlazeDTV 6.0 Driver on windows 8 within the Laptop Support forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. I am having trouble getting BlazeDTV 6.0 Driver . I've purchased a DVB-T product(PCTV Micro DELL TV) but cannot find

Old 11-09-2012, 08:18 AM   #1
Registered Member

I am having trouble getting BlazeDTV 6.0 Driver . I've purchased a DVB-T product(PCTV Micro DELL TV) but cannot find it's driver compatible with windows 8.
Can anyone help me with this to the point I can watch TV on my laptop please. Thank you in advance

Old 11-09-2012, 08:32 AM   #2
Enthusiast

You should find what you need on The BlazeVideo website: Free Download DVD Player, DVD Copy, Video Converter | BlazeVideo

Old 11-09-2012, 11:01 PM   #3
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by pip22 View Post
find what you need on The BlazeVideo website
salam pip22 thank you
I asked the website but they said they are only software publisher and I should contact hardware manufacturer. My product is named as ' DELL TV PCTV Micro USB Stick'. I cannot find it in the internet!

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
0X000000F4
Hello- Randomly my HP Pavilion running XP crashes with: 0X000000F4 0X000000003 0X8ACC9298 .... Any Clues- I ran all hardware tests with no issues. Thanks, Jeff
jfuchs10 BSOD, App Crashes And Hangs 9 08-15-2012 08:52 AM
Battlefield 3: Can't move
Hi, In bf3 i can't move since a while, or can move with disabilities. The problem is, i walk for a while, sometimes 1 meter and sometimes 100, but then i'm pushed back a few meters to where i came from. This is very annoying and keeps my rank low. Can anybody solve this?
daaf97 PC Gaming Support 14 07-18-2012 12:58 PM
happili.com virus
Hi, I wrote yesterday that believe i have the happili.com virus and cannot remove it. I was told to follow the pre-post instructions. However, I could not run dds.scr. It would open ans tell me to wait. It said the scan should not last more than 3 minutes. But it never ended and I could not close...
sharkfan12 Resolved HJT Threads 23 04-17-2012 01:38 PM
Slow Computer - Cannot find a problem.
Hey guys, My computer has been running slow for quite a while now, and I can't find a reason at all. I cleaned the inside of my tower and went through most of the cleaning steps you all recommend in that post except for the one step that required me to have a Xp Sp3 startup disk. Like I said I...
cschluter Resolved HJT Threads 13 04-16-2012 04:21 AM
"System Fix" virus hijacked computer
Hello, I’ve got a computer infected with the “System Fix” Virus. I believe the OS is Windows XP Professional. Searching the Tech Support Forum lead me to this thread: http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f50/im-in-trouble-614906.html Since that thread is getting quite long, I figured...
SilentJim Resolved HJT Threads 48 12-02-2011 09:10 AM