Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Security Center > Virus/Trojan/Spyware Help > Resolved HJT Threads

lax1.ib.adnxs pop-ups

This is a discussion on lax1.ib.adnxs pop-ups within the Resolved HJT Threads forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. You're very welcome, verstellung77! Glad to have helped.

Old 04-03-2013, 06:24 AM   #21
Security Team
Moderator, Analyst
Rangemaster, TSF Academy

Microsoft Most Valuable Professional

You're very welcome, verstellung77! Glad to have helped.

Proud member of UNITE

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Browser redirects and pop ups
I'm getting small pop ups in the bottom corners of my browser. About every 10th click my browser is redirected. All though this is all annoying the pop ups go a way for a short period of time after clicking the x. And when my browser is redirected I can click the back button and go back to my...
Chippiechip Virus/Trojan/Spyware Help 0 02-08-2013 03:15 PM
coupon pop ups
I keep getting "coupon" pop ups on my web pages on the bottom right hand creen but my mouse goes on them an error pop comes up with problem with script adobe flash move slowing computer or something like that. How do i stop these "coupon" pop ups?
gazza8 Windows 7 Support, Windows Vista Support 1 11-06-2012 01:43 PM
c:\windows\system32\net.exe pop ups
Hello, Hope you can help me with this one as it's making my life miserable. I'm getting constant C:\windows\system32\net.exe dos windows pop ups. On startup I get windows installer starting and then one first dos pop up announcing Norton Ghost services are being closed. After this I...
trodat Resolved HJT Threads 3 01-27-2012 03:53 AM
c:\windows\system32\net.exe pop ups
Hello, Hope you can help me with this one as it's making my life miserable. I'm getting constant C:\windows\system32\net.exe dos windows pop ups. On startup I get windows installer starting and then one first pop up announcing Norton Ghost services are being closed. After this I have...
trodat Windows XP Support 2 01-20-2012 02:23 AM
pop ups
resently i have been having alot of strange pop ups they look hormaless though due to they have a skip button on the page i have installed trend micro paid ver but these pop ups still happen even b4 updating to trend any ideas what i can use with trend to fix this strange issue ???
spark29 Internet Explorer Forum 2 05-16-2011 03:25 AM