Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Security Center > Virus/Trojan/Spyware Help > Resolved HJT Threads

How To Repair Files That corrupted By Trojan

This is a discussion on How To Repair Files That corrupted By Trojan within the Resolved HJT Threads forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. Hi Everyone [sry for my bad english] a week Ago I get some virus [I Think It Was A Trojan

Old 01-21-2012, 05:34 AM   #1
Registered Member

Hi Everyone [sry for my bad english]
a week Ago I get some virus [I Think It Was A Trojan Called : Torjan KillFiles] , that make my files corrupted , and make my images look like ShiiT ! and make my installation Files [ That i downloaded ] corrupted ! And Make My Rar Files corrupted So I Couldn't Extract Them Anymore and ...

it made my pictures look like this :

but i think i fixed this virus by kaspersky anti virus and no more files are getting corrupted , but my question is this :
is there any way that i can fix these corrupted Files ?
like my pictures or my installation Files ? because when i want to install that program it say this file is corrupted !
Or My Rar Files That can be Extract anymore ! [ Because My PC say That these files are corrupted And Cannot be extract ]

It Even Effect On My Music Videos And Some Times When Im Watching Music Video , It will become like this more than 10 times :

Plz help !

Old 01-21-2012, 10:23 AM   #2
Security Team
Moderator, Analyst
Rangemaster, TSF Academy

Hello and welcome to TSF.

We want all our members to perform the steps outlined in the link given below, before posting for assistance. There's a sticky at the top of this forum, and
Quote:
Having problems with spyware and pop-ups? First Steps
a link at the top of each page.

Please follow our pre-posting process outlined below.

NEW INSTRUCTIONS - Read This Before Posting For Malware Removal Help - Tech Support Forum

After running through all the steps, you shall have a proper set of logs. Please post them in a new topic, as this one shall be closed.

If you have trouble with one of the steps, simply move on to the next one, and make note of it in your reply.

Please note that the Virus/Trojan/Spyware Help forum is extremely busy, and it may take a while to receive a reply.