Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Microsoft Support > Windows XP Support

WinExec failed: return 2

This is a discussion on WinExec failed: return 2 within the Windows XP Support forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. When I try to install Jumpgate (PC Game) the InstallShield loads it to 99% and an error message comes up

Closed Thread

Old 06-11-2007, 03:58 PM   #1
Registered Member

When I try to install Jumpgate (PC Game) the InstallShield loads it to 99% and an error message comes up saying WinExec failed: return 2.

Please help!!

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Help!! CPU running slow, yellow triangle w/ exclamation pt and constant pop-ups
Hi, Lately my computer has been running very slow (start up is also very slow) and I've been bombarded with constant pop-ups. I've also been experiencing strange icons in my system tray (yellow triangle with an explanation point in the centre of it as well as a red circle with an X through it)....
angelgirl30 Resolved HJT Threads 30 05-11-2007 10:35 AM
Multiple infections
Unfortunately, I had tried to battle these infections on my own before finding this place. As the result, HJT logs might not accurately reflect what had really happened. I noticed recurring Logo_1.exe and rundl132.exe under C:\WINDOWS\ and C:\WINDOWS\uninstall\, respectively, as well as...
ohno Resolved HJT Threads 23 05-08-2007 08:30 PM
Multiple trojans: desperate for help
I'd like to thank in advance anybody who can help me with this problem. My computer has been running extremely slowly, while experiencing constant popups, messages about lack of virtual memory, and other assorted problems. I used Adaware SE/Spybot S & D and CWShredder as noted, and the first two...
Laudrup35 Inactive Malware Help Topics 30 01-19-2007 09:23 AM
Deskbar,MediaMotor,Look2me.Topconverting,Windows.S ecurity.Internetexplorer, Newdotn
Recently i tried to get a version of Quicktime Pro. But unluckily for me the Quicktime Pro was a virus/trojan/worm. I started to get insane amounts of pop up son both internet explorer and firefox. if firefox is open then the website will change rapidly to show off some popup stopper. Spybot...
nateeeeeeeee Resolved HJT Threads 32 09-09-2006 09:17 AM
Pop up problems!!!
Hi, I am writing because it appears that my browser has been hijacked by a rogue site. I continually get popups from stopresults.com, c.azjmp, e.rn11.com, www.ezsavings.com and a number of others. I also frequently get macromedia flash player images about once every 5 minutes whilst online. I...
Leeroy Inactive Malware Help Topics 14 10-20-2005 07:23 PM