Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Microsoft Support > Windows XP Support

Windows/MYITLAB Problem

This is a discussion on Windows/MYITLAB Problem within the Windows XP Support forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. OK, let me start off by saying that I am taking an online course in college and my professor uses

Closed Thread

Old 01-14-2010, 05:57 PM   #1
Registered Member

OK, let me start off by saying that I am taking an online course in college and my professor uses what is called "MYITLAB" which is a website used to teach online courses. When I click on a link to take a quiz, the window pops up and shows the loading screen, but about 10 seconds or less later, that window automatically closes which is keeping me from taking the quiz. I have already tried changing the security settings for IE including cookies settings. This does not work. The only browser that is compatible with this course manager is IE, so using another browser will not settle this problem. I have contacted the MYITLAB support and they do not currently have a tip to solve my problem. Does anyone else have this problem? Or can somebody tell me what would be causing a window to close on its own? I could sure use some help considering this is for school and I do not want to withdraw from the class because it is necessary for my degree. PLEASE HELP!

Old 01-14-2010, 09:00 PM   #2
Registered Member

It seems like this is a windows problem rather than the website I am trying to use, but I just wasn't completely sure.