Tech Support Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Urgent! My XP SP2 have malware activity!.. cannot remove using malware removal tool

2K views 7 replies 3 participants last post by  dai 
#1 ·
Gud day to everyone,

My computer having some malware activity, i have used adware 2008, spyware removal tool, norton anti-virus and other removal tool, but still those malware cannot be deleted.. My Computer icon could not display its properties, instead it appears like a file when you see its properties. It also disabled TCP/IP that why until now i cannot connect to the internet.. I don't have WindowsXP SP2 cd for repair..

Please help me as soon as possible, because it is a server..
:4-dontkno

#2 ·
Hello frozenfire03, Welcome to TSF! :wave:

I recommend that you read this article… "Having problems with spyware and pop-ups? - First Steps"; follow the instructions very carefully; then, post all the requested logs and information; as instructed, in the HiJackThis Log Help Forum.
(Simply, click on the coloured links to be re-directed.)

Please ensure that you create a new thread in the HiJackThis Log Help Forum; not back here in this one.

When carrying out The 5 Steps, if you cannot complete any of them for whatever reason, just continue on with the next one until they are all completed.
However,it is extremely important to make mention of the fact that you could not complete any of the steps in your post to The HJT Help Forum; where an Analyst will assist you with other workarounds.

Once done, please be patient, as the Security Team Analysts are usually very busy; one of them will answer your request as soon as they can.

Good Luck with it.

Kind Regards,

#4 ·
Urgent! My Computer is not working properly due to malware activity

Gud day everyone,

My computer is not working properly which i suspected their is a malware activity, i have used removal tool for this but still they won't work at all. I have downloaded HiJackThis tool and run it but i cannot still understand and fix those bugs.. Please help me as soon as possible because my unit is a server. it disabled TCP/IP and internet connection..

#6 ·
Sir,

The unit i am talking about is not the one I am using right now to surf the web, that is our other computer.. I have read step 1,2,3.. i cannot see any programs installed in my computer which is suspected as malware programs.. I cannot proceed to step 3 because i cannot do an online scan because the internet connection of that computer was disabled by the malware even the lan connection..

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.