Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Microsoft Support > Windows XP Support

[SOLVED] Windows Installer & PhotoGallery

This is a discussion on [SOLVED] Windows Installer & PhotoGallery within the Windows XP Support forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. Windows Installer keeps trying to install PhotoGallery on my computer. I keep hitting cancel but the program keeps running. Whenever

Closed Thread

Old 07-29-2007, 12:31 AM   #1
Registered Member

Windows Installer keeps trying to install PhotoGallery on my computer. I keep hitting cancel but the program keeps running. Whenever I try to run HP Image Zone, Installer keeps popping up every few seconds. How can I get rid of PhotoGallery (whatever that is)? I have gone to Add/Delete Programs and have deleted anything that is remotely related to PhotoGallery to no avail. Can someone help me? Thanks, Mike

Old 07-29-2007, 03:29 AM   #2
TSF Team Emeritus

My System

Download and install the Microsoft Installer Clean-Up Utility. Run it, and look for the Photo Gallery entry. Just remove that, and you should be all set.

Old 07-29-2007, 09:48 PM   #3
Registered Member

Thank you so much. It worked like a charm. I had spent hours trying to figure out ways to delete the program, but it just kept coming back, so I really do appreciate your expertise and help. Cheers, Mike

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
My system takes a long time to boot up, is extremely slow and freezes frequently
And the hard drive is always clicking. It sounds like its working very hard, and then it just gives up. Sometimes it freezes while I'm working. Other times, I'm done and want to turn it off, and it will not turn off. Ctl-Alt-Delete does not help. I have to turn off the power to unfreeze it. I...
miracleshaman Inactive Malware Help Topics 35 12-18-2006 08:53 PM
Internet explorer infections, due to son on malicious site.
Hello, Well I will try to be descriptive as possible in the issues and how they came to be. Additionally, I have followed all steps in the "pre-post" with the exception of Updating Windows. The reason being, I cannot go to windows update through mozilla and if I open internet explorer ... my...
DemoWhat Resolved HJT Threads 41 10-27-2006 09:45 PM
spamming
I have avast running on my computer and the email scanner is almost always running. when I checked the details it is scanning outbound email from various internet email accounts none of which are mine and is sending over a thousand at each batch. Nothing is appearing in my outlook express sent box...
colblimp Resolved HJT Threads 11 07-18-2006 07:51 PM
Adware.BHO.HotWebFinder.A - BehavesLike:Win32.ExplorerHijack - ...
CoolWWWSearch.Feat2Installer - Trojan horse Downloader.Agent.DRH - Trojan horse Downloader.Generic2.AH - Trojan horse Downloader.Generic2.ARW *The aforementioned issues were detected with the implementation of: Ad-Aware SE Personal Edition, Spybot Search & Destroy, CWShredder, Trend-Micro...
Adonsia Resolved HJT Threads 10 06-05-2006 06:28 PM