was wandering here and there to solve this menace,, luckily the following solution worked well for me;
* Run ********* scan for active-x, file associations and other registry errors largely behind such crashes.
* Try to uninstall the current flash player version. (Read this official guide to uninstall flash plugin: http://kb2.adobe.com/cps/141/tn_14157.html
* Use official uninstaller tool to remove all flash elements from your computer.
* After completing the above task download flash player 9 instead of the latest version. However, latest version is preferred. for latest version visit this link: http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/
Sometimes there are intricate browser flash conflicts and changing the versions is often helpful.
* if you are having problems while installing flash then read this stuff:
* Update your sound drivers if possible since the videos may simply crash or freeze because of the corrupted or missing drivers.
1) Open Device Manager
2) Find the sound-card device
3) Remember the name of the device
4) Uninstall it.
5) After doing this restart your system and update the drivers if they are not automatically updated.