Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Microsoft Support > Windows XP Support

SB-Entry point not found

This is a discussion on SB-Entry point not found within the Windows XP Support forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. When I turn on my computer I get a Smart Bridge Alert:Motive SB-Entry point not found. The procedure entry point

Closed Thread

Old 07-06-2007, 02:12 PM   #1
Registered Member

When I turn on my computer I get a Smart Bridge Alert:Motive SB-Entry point not found. The procedure entry point Get Process Image File Name W could not be located in the dynamic link library PSAPI.DLL

Old 07-06-2007, 02:58 PM   #2
Administrator

Team Manager
- Networking
- Microsoft Support
- Hardware

You can download and run diagnostics from your hard drive manufacturer to rule out drive failure . . suggest you first back up any data your cherish

Old 07-06-2007, 04:28 PM   #3
dai
TSF Team, Emeritus

follow the instruction for PSAPI.DLL
http://www.microsoft.com/communities...8dcde439c7&p=1

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Need HELP...svchost.exe causing freeze up issues...
i think the svchost file may be causing my computer temporarily freeze up (15 second spurts or so) consistently throughout the day. it is quite noticable when playing an MP3 or watching a video. it also happens in Internet Explorer. Winfixer managed to get on my system and i seemed to have...
mpkthecpa Resolved HJT Threads 53 10-16-2005 04:14 PM
Crashing, Malware, Update malfunctions - Please read my HJT log and help me.
I've searched and downloaded for days trying to rid myself of countless problems my computer seems to be encountering, but with little success. I've run or installed Ad-aware, SpyBot, SpywareBlaster, the BitDefender online virus scan, McAfee Stinger antivirus, Microsoft's Antispyware tool (which...
Heroic Inactive Malware Help Topics 49 10-11-2005 01:04 PM
plugin problems
I've tried multiple help forums and no one yet has been able to help me with the problems that I am having. :sayno: I sometimes receive the message when I open Internet Explorer that it contains multiple 3rd party plugins. I noticed another person that had this problem and I think this site...
CCrabb Inactive Malware Help Topics 26 06-10-2005 09:18 PM
Html Coolweb.a
I ran TrendMicro and it came up with this little COOLWEB jewel. It's been on my computer for awhile but I think, maybe incorrectly, that it's in SpyBot quarantine (if there is such a thing). Am I incorrect? One of the problems I am currently having is that some advertising banners don't show up...
GulleyJimson Inactive Malware Help Topics 7 05-24-2005 03:46 AM