Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Microsoft Support > Windows XP Support

[RESOLVED] Rng.exe Errors when booting

This is a discussion on [RESOLVED] Rng.exe Errors when booting within the Windows XP Support forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. Everytime I attempt to open up my system I receive numerous error messages" Rng.exe Application Error. The application failed to

Closed Thread

Old 08-08-2007, 12:32 PM   #1
Registered Member

Everytime I attempt to open up my system I receive numerous error messages" Rng.exe Application Error. The application failed to initialize properly (0xc0000135). Click OK to terminate the application"

How do I STOP these error messages from populating??

Old 08-08-2007, 03:15 PM   #2
TSF Team Emeritus
Moderator, Microsoft Support

My System

Hi kxg0000 and welcome to TSF !

This is a Dell isn't it ?

Follow this troubleshooting guide :
http://support.dell.com/support/topi...dhs&dn=1089357
and (re)install Microsoft .Net framework.

Which version of Dell Support do you have installed ? If it's the 2.x version I would uninstall it (follow this link) and install the latest 3.0 one : http://support.dell.com/support/topi.../dellsupport30

Note that Dell Support isn't required at all. If you're comfortable with doing the software and drivers updates on your own then you can get rid of it.

Old 08-08-2007, 06:39 PM   #3
Registered Member

Well "justpassingby" its obvious you were passing by "on wings" THANK YOU so much for taking the time to respond!!! Your suggestions worked! Thank you again!

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Errors on HP Procurve 2524
Hello, my name is tyler and I'm new to this forum. A problem with an hp switch has me stumped, and I'm hoping someone here has seen it before. Thanks in advance for any advice you can offer! I've got an HP procurve 2524 switch that was having "excessive crc/alignment" and "blocked by LACP"...
tladow Protocols and Routing 2 04-03-2006 07:35 AM
unistall'd Norton, now errors & can't restore
Hi, I have a Sony VAIO Pntm 4 2.6 Ghz,512MB, NVidia w/64MB, XP-SP2, IE6.0, 13GB & 80GB HD's, DVD burner, 40x CD I wanted to unistall Norton(outlook problem). Did it, per their on-line how-to's. no probs (???) Disk space was low (14%) so also uninstalled prev vers. MS office apps, per their...
dathorpes Windows XP Support 3 08-11-2005 02:00 PM
[resolved] Msvxd.exe Errors..please Help..
When I start my computer, I receive the following 2 error messages: 1. Cannot find the file MSVXD.EXE or one of its components. Make sure the path and file name are correct and that all required libraries are available. 2. Could not load MSVXD.EXE in the WIN.INI file. Make sure the file...
hmr516 Win 98 & ME Support 1 07-19-2005 08:58 AM
P4P800 Deluxe errors when booting up
Hi ... I have check whether if this problems has been ask yet so if it has please forgive me here for posting it again ... Ok i am getting errors when i boot up my computer , its the P4P800 Deluxe motherboard and these are the errors i am getting The service database is locked >> click Ok ...
snooker Windows XP Support 1 07-11-2004 11:04 AM
What are errors found by scandisk?
Hi: I am a newbie on the computer forum and to computers in general. I have been running defrag on a weekly basis, but notice that it stops because a message said I have errors on my hard drive. So I run scandisk to fix the errors automatically. There are no bad sectors on my hard drive, but...
Steven Win 98 & ME Support 11 07-03-2002 11:38 AM