Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Microsoft Support > Windows XP Support

Recovering Lost programs

This is a discussion on Recovering Lost programs within the Windows XP Support forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. Hey, I recently installed a new game and had some issues. I wanted to re-install it but i accidentally uninstalled

Closed Thread

Old 07-24-2007, 02:23 AM   #1
Registered Member

My System

Hey, I recently installed a new game and had some issues. I wanted to re-install it but i accidentally uninstalled it. I lost out the SN so i can't reinstall the game from disk. Does anyone know of a good Data recover?

Old 07-24-2007, 04:24 AM   #2
TSF Team Emeritus

My System

Generally the serial number is on or inside the CD case.

If you registered the game you may be able to contact their customer service and get a new one issued.

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
IEXPLORE issues + plus popups + unknown .exe
Hi , i would be very thankful if u could help me with some issues that mess up my nirvana .... There seem to be 2 IEXPLORE .exe in my Task Manager processes and i know i have been infected by an adware ( probably adclicker) because various pop ups appear . I have tried everything , from...
LeoNe Resolved HJT Threads 13 02-28-2007 06:25 PM
Need help to kill worm ><
Here goes. My computer began running extremely slow yesterday so i decided maybe i had too many files on the computer so i ran Cleanup! to try and get rid of the other tiny files. That didn't help so i ran ad-aware smart scan first. 7 reg. keys came up, 1 tracker, and 1 other thing (iforget)...
rath_eryucer Inactive Malware Help Topics 22 07-17-2006 09:47 AM
about:blank and windows security center popup problem
I'm to my wit's end... I've tried everything it seems. It started with a few popup windows and now Spybot is catching 55 different entries for everything from coolwebsearch to klez! AdAware usually shows 3 registry problems but doesn't elaborate. McAfee pretty much does nothing. My main...
boni_jabroni Resolved HJT Threads 15 07-28-2005 06:50 PM
Help!!
I am trying to fix up this computer for a friend. I have ran all the tools i know of and have downloaded and installed SP2. I created a bunch of restore points along the way, but now sytem restore does not work. I also can not acess the web page for windos update or my att email server. Any...
amywozniak Resolved HJT Threads 12 01-19-2005 07:14 PM
Slowing Down
Hi, I bought my computer a little over a month ago and about 2 weeks ago I believe I was searching on the internet and a bunch of adaware and spyware got on my computer and really messed it up. I posted on this forum and someone helped me out and got rid of all the viruses and etc. But, after...
netnewbie Windows XP Support 2 09-13-2004 04:47 PM