Tech Support Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Problem with huawei broadband e1752 HSDPA

3K views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  Briedis 
#1 ·
My father uses a huawei broadband e1752 HSDPA . It worked fine untill he visited us . He works abroad. He left the broadband at his home and when he arrived I had to reinstall windows because the computer(acer extensa 5220) was very slow. When he went back everything else works fine - he can connect to a wifi, he can use internet through a cable. But as soon as he connects the broadband to the computer, it shows the found new hardwear notification with a text "cd-rom" and the computer starts to freeze. You cant do anything, the computer is very slow. The installer wizard for the broadband just doesn't do anything. The first two times he had to make a system restore for the computer to work again, but now it works after a restart.
I found the newest hardwear for the broadband and installed it on his PC, but the broadband still freezes the PC. The broadband works on other PC.
What could I have done wrong? I instaled newer drivers from acer's homepage and a different antvirus Nod 32 4.0... wich i changed later.
My father isn't very good with computers so I trie to help him through teamviewer.
I am desperate because if I can't help him with teamviewer I will have to spend a lot of money to go to him and overinstall windows.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.