To repair the issue of missing _resetstkoflw function, you will have to restore the original Msvcrt.dll file from the Windows XP installation CD-ROM. You can do this, by performing the steps listed below:
1. Insert the Window XP installation CD-ROM in the CD drive and boot your PC from the CD-ROM.
2. When the Welcome to Setup screen is displayed, press R to open Recovery Console.
3. Next, press the number key that corresponds to the operating system installation you want to repair. (This is required only when you have multiple operating systems on your PC.)
4. Login using a user with administrative privileges to your system.
5. Next, on the Recovery Console screen type the following commands and press Enter after each command to execute them.
ren msvcrt.dll msvcrt.bak
expand msvcrt.dl_ C:\windows\system32
Note: F: represents CD-ROM or DVD-ROM drive letter and C: represents the root drive letter where Windows is located.
The above steps replace the current Msvcrt.dll file with the original c msvcrt.dll file that has the following properties:
* Modified 8.23.01
* Size - 315 KB (322,560 bytes)
* Version - 7.0.2600.0
* Contains the _resetstkoflw function
i didn't tried this yet, but i will, i don't know if it will work, but well...what do you think?