Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Microsoft Support > Windows XP Support

olivetti pr2 plus problem

This is a discussion on olivetti pr2 plus problem within the Windows XP Support forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. my olivetti pr2 plus printer station 2 led is continuously blinking. printer not taking paper in . what i have

Closed Thread

Old 01-05-2012, 02:59 AM   #1
Registered Member

my olivetti pr2 plus printer station 2 led is continuously blinking. printer not taking paper in . what i have to do now?

Old 01-05-2012, 01:09 PM   #2
TSF Team, Emeritus

OS: Windows 8 64, Windows 7 64 Bit SP1, XP SP3, Mac OSX

My System

Make sure there is no piece of paper stuck in the printer. Read the manual to see what the lights mean. [SOLVED] Olivetti Pr2 Plus troubles
Closed Thread

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Speaker Problem -- HK Soundsticks II not working
Hi all, First post here so sorry if I missed some rules. I bought HK Soundsticks II a few years ago, and recently they stopped working. The speakers would turn on, the sub would glow its usual blue light, but the input cable -- the green-tipped one which connects to the audio device -- didn't...
willrobin1 Sound Cards 6 03-25-2013 01:46 AM
Wireless Network Download Speed Problem
Ok, so the problem that I have been having is really starting to drive me crazy because this seems like such a straightforward problem, but it keeps cropping up after I think I have solved it. By the way, I use Comcast Cable service. Here is the problem as I understand it. A while back I...
Bigreenmonster Modems/Cable/DSL/Satellite 16 08-04-2011 07:30 AM
Unknown (DNS?) network problem
I have some mysterious problem with my internet. My setup is pretty simple, a cable modem attached to a wireless router and two computers connected wirelessly to the router. Every few hours, my internet just dies. The router still connects to the computers just fine, but the computer with Windows 7...
lolproe Networking Support 3 07-17-2011 06:04 PM
Halo 2 Won't install i hate it...
Hey, I just bought halo 2 at the store and i tought hmm fun game but then when i wanted to install the game it says Microsoft directx has stopped working and then i can't install the game... because i need to close the installation. I already have DX. 11 And got HD Readen 4770, AMD...
Takehofstra Game Installation Support 1 02-26-2011 07:39 PM
All games keep crashing randomly!
No mather what game i play on my computer, it crashes from 5 minutes upto an hour into the game. There are no ''warnings'', like lagging or other hiccups before the crash. The screen just freezes, the game closes and return to desktop. (same with all games) Games that have crashed: Fallout...
Bombasa PC Gaming Support 12 01-28-2011 10:57 PM