Please be reassured that Paretologic is a member in good standing with the Better Business Bureau and has won numerous industry awards for it's products and services.
If you do not wish to use DriverCure, which is Paretologic's newest product, you can uninstall DriverCure and remove all associated files from your computer. This may require you to close all your applications and re-start your computer.
To uninstall the program from Windows Vista:
1. Click Start and click Control Panel.
2. In the left pane, select Control Panel Home.
3. In the Program section, click Uninstall a Program.
4. Select ParetoLogic DriverCure and click the Uninstall button.
To uninstall the program from Windows XP:
1. Open the Add or Remove Programs window by doing one of the following:
o For Windows Classic view, click Start and select Settings | Control Panel. Double-click the Add or Remove Programs option.
o For Windows XP categories view, click Start and select Control Panel. Click the Add or Remove Programs link.
2. Select ParetoLogic DriverCure and click Remove.
3. Click Yes in the confirmation dialog that appears.
4. If the program is running, click Yes to close it and to continue.
5. Ensure that all other programs are closed and data is saved, and click Yes to restart your system.
If you experience further difficulties, please send an email to email@example.com
and one of our highly skilled support team will be delighted to offer you assistance.