Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Microsoft Support > Windows XP Support

nv4_mini.sys file on windows driver cabinet is missing

This is a discussion on nv4_mini.sys file on windows driver cabinet is missing within the Windows XP Support forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. My computer keeps trying to install "new hardware" for the long-installed NVidia Netforce 7300 GS video card. When I try

Closed Thread

Old 05-03-2011, 03:51 PM   #1
Registered Member

My computer keeps trying to install "new hardware" for the long-installed NVidia Netforce 7300 GS video card. When I try to reinstall the driver for the card, I get the message that "file 'nv4_mini.sys' on windows driver cabinet is missing".

I can't find that file anywhere to be able to reinstall my driver. Help!!

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
[SOLVED] PSU concern
I have a PSU that is no brander and im not sure if this is safe, I'm running a ati HD 4300/4500 but I'm unable to find out how much power that needs, But i connected another small screen that runs of a intergrated GPU on the motherboard, Will this take up additional Power and is it safe?...
entrity RAM and Power Supply Support 11 05-05-2011 03:31 AM
FATAL DIRECTX ERROR CODE:3.....plz help
hiii....My system configurations are as follows... Acer 5742g laptop Windows 7 64bit core i3 processor 2.5 ghz 3gb ddr3 ram 500gb hdd Nvidia geforce GT 540M (latest driver 270.61 installed) Directx 11
microtek Windows XP Support 2 04-20-2011 09:52 AM
Error 132 issues with WoW
Hello everyone. I've posted on the WoW Tech support forums several times with no real success, so I figured I'd give this a shot. Getting 132 errors during gameplay at least a few times a day, and I have no idea what is causing the issues. Appreciate any help! Latest crash log: ...
Rossdale PC Gaming Support 6 04-13-2011 02:10 AM
Start menu programs gone, Icons, files and folders hidden, random audio, IE redirect
Last night, I was surfing the net. Suddenly audio started playing on my speakers, and desktop icons started disappearing. Then I got a notice like "your IDE/SATA drive has failed....." i hit control+alt+delete, and it said task manager has been disabled by the administrator, which, or course is me...
ynpguy Resolved HJT Threads 16 04-02-2011 09:23 PM
[System] Slows down to 13%-20% semi randomly.
Hello this is my first time posting on this forum. Problem: I'll run a program such as Stress Tests or CS:S and roughly within 15 minutes (give or take) I start to stutter and soon as I close the program CS:S I'll look at my processes and notice that system nt kernel is saying anywhere from...
X Myth BSOD, App Crashes And Hangs 40 03-28-2011 01:53 AM