Tech Support Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Need Help! Windows Xp Is Blue Screening

1K views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  GingrichHomeSys 
#1 ·
I turned my computer on one day and all of a sudde as soon as it loaded the desktop it blue screened saying their was no more irp stack locations and to try uninstalling the last program i had installed which was kerio personal firewall so i did but i can only get into safemode so it would not uninstall properly and on top of that i can't install anything either plz help

amd 1800
2 sticks of 256 pc 2700 ocz performance series
2 hdd a segate barrucuda 40 gig/ata 100
and a segate barrucuda 120 gig/ata 100
asus a7n8x deluxe mobo
shapphire radeon 9600
350 watt psu
lite on cd-rw 52x/16x/8x
lite on dvd-rw 8x

#3 ·
Try this RAM test. Just run the .zip file with a blank floppy disk in your floppy drive for it to install onto. After installing it, leave the disk inserted and restart your computer and allow it to boot from the disk.

It does seem like a low RAM error. The firewall might have been installed with an autostart registry entry. I am not very sure on a specific, more likely cause for Windows to continue bringing up the error. Any number of things could cause that.

I have attached the .zip file to this message. Be sure you have plenty of time on your hands before running, as it performs many several "pattern" tests on the RAM by loading the registers and testing its ability to retain the information.

Also, it is freeware and is fully functional, very simple to use.

Good Luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.