Tech Support Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

mozila firefox problem

970 views 4 replies 5 participants last post by  mocnisima 
#1 ·
dear friends

i am using internet explorer and mozila firefox browser,internet explorer is working correctly but when i open a page from mozila and scroling mouse then page.......
please see the attachment and tell me what is the problem with firefox...

thanks in advance

Attachments

#3 ·
Firefox has recently been having major issues with their Browser updates, since their ver.21 release earlier this spring. They are now experiencing stability problems with all systems from XP through Windows8. My local computer club has all but stopped using Firefox altogether since there have been so many computers scrambled by their various attempts to fix this problem. There are continuing problems all the way through ver. 25.

I suggest you consider using an alternative browser until at least 2014 when they promise to fix all these problems. I suggest Chrome, Opera, Safari for Windows. There are many more out there; but I don't have personal experience with them. You'll also need to check Government sites and many banking sites as they don't support all of these. IE is the only browser these folks will ALWAYS support. Pretty much, the days of a 1-browser computer OS is gone. Even the Linux folks often use multiple browsers to do different things, since many linux setups use firefox. Problem with Firefox, it doesn't work on 100% of the sites on the Internet, so you'll have to use something else unless you'd rather stand in line at the Social Security office or VA trying to fill out a form.

BIGBEARJEDI

#4 ·
As Joeten stated, make sure your Firefox Plugins are updated.

The easy way to do this is to click on the Firefox Tab > Add Ons > once in the Add On Manager, click on Plugins then at the top there is "check to see if your plugins are up to date"

Go through and update all plugins that need to be updated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.