Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Microsoft Support > Windows XP Support

How Yahoo Messenger get sign in if hotspot installed?

This is a discussion on How Yahoo Messenger get sign in if hotspot installed? within the Windows XP Support forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. Dears, According to subject, i am using operating system win xp, I have installed hotspot shield software due to some

Closed Thread

Old 11-04-2012, 10:28 AM   #1
Registered Member

Dears,
According to subject, i am using operating system win xp, I have installed hotspot shield software due to some issues. Now I am unable to get sign in the yahoo messenger while active the hotspot shield software. If I deactivate the hotspot shield software then yahoo messenger successfully got sign in but unable when hotspot shield software active.
Kindly guide me how I could get sign in the yahoo messenger if hotspot shield software remain active.

Old 11-04-2012, 10:36 AM   #2
Microsoft-Team Manager
Hardware - Team Manager

Moved to win xp

Eliminate all other factors, and the one which remains must be the truth.
Old 11-04-2012, 11:04 AM   #3
TSF Team, Emeritus

OS: Windows 8 64, Windows 7 64 Bit SP1, XP SP3, Mac OSX

My System

Hotspot Shield blocks the IP address of your computer from the outside world and Yahoo requires your IP address to allow content (your Email, your language and Region etc) You can disable Hotspot Shield if you want to Chat. hotspot shield
Closed Thread

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Direct X Problem
When I try to install a new DirectX it says a system error occurred and to refer to the DirectX.log and dtcinstall.log This is the DirectX.log: 08/13/10 11:32:31: DXSetup: CommandLine: /silent 08/13/10 11:32:31: DSETUP: DirectXSetupA(): hWnd: 00000000 dwFlags: 02010098 08/13/10...
travhave Windows XP Support 6 11-28-2011 03:17 PM
yahoo messenger uninstall
my girlfriend has yahoo messenger installed but cannot remove it, could there be someone to help with a way to resolve this. Les.:4-dontkno
lesliehj Windows XP Support 8 07-25-2011 04:59 PM
DirectX Errors - Help!
Hey all, have registered to try and get some help from people who know what they're talking about. I've bought Civilization V today, and have tried to install it, but have run into issues. When installing it from disk, I encountered problems and Windows told me the programme may not have...
Davesmason Windows 7 Support, Windows Vista Support 4 06-17-2011 02:26 AM
error from upgradation to oel 6 from oel5_6
--> Missing Dependency: libiso9660.so.5()(64bit) is needed by package xine-lib-1.1.19-2.el5.rf.x86_64 (installed) java-1.4.2-gcj-compat-devel-1.4.2.0-40jpp.115.i386 from installed has depsolving problems --> Missing Dependency: python(abi) = 2.4 is needed by package...
csayantan Linux Support 1 02-20-2011 09:04 PM
DirectX Error [moved from Vista/7]
I've been told to run dxdiag, but when I do it says Error: Could not load dxdiagn.dll I've also downloaded DirectX End-User Runtime Web Installer. However, when I attempt to install direct x, this appears: An internal system error occured. Please refer to DXerror.log and DirectX.log in...
eiliant BSOD, App Crashes And Hangs 1 02-07-2011 01:29 AM