Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Microsoft Support > Windows XP Support

[Help] Can't upload files in the internet

This is a discussion on [Help] Can't upload files in the internet within the Windows XP Support forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. Hello, dear users! I am running Windows XP Service pack 3 and I have a problem with the file upload

Closed Thread

Old 02-23-2012, 04:07 AM   #1
Registered Member

Question

Hello, dear users!

I am running Windows XP Service pack 3 and I have a problem with the file upload function on the web pages.

My uTorrent is running smooth, but I can't upload an attachment in GMail or Imagehack or anywhere else.

Could you, please, give me a hint?

Old 02-23-2012, 06:14 AM   #2
Registered Member

what happens when you try?

Can you give us the error / a print screen of what is happening?

Old 02-23-2012, 06:47 AM   #3
Administrator
TSF Manager

Quote:
We believe that the main purpose of P2P programs is to illegally download and use copyrighted material of whatever description. We further understand that there may be legal uses for P2P, but as we are not able to assess a user's intent when he/ she asks for help, we do not support P2P software and we will not assist any user in this regard. This includes but is not limited to Bearshare, Kazaa and many others.
We will not assist with P2P software.

Perils of P2P File Sharing

Thread closed.

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
MS Word 2010: Recent files no longer list
Hi. I recently purchased Word 2010. I've used it for about five weeks. Recent files always listed, including files "pinned" to the top of the list. Now, for some reason, no files list. Places "visited" still list, but not the files. Is this a MS Word problem? Or is it a Windows XP problem?...
timoshenk Microsoft Office support 2 02-24-2012 12:37 PM
Cisco VPN help
Hi, hopefully someone here may have an idea of how to do the below or some pointers to guide me in the right direction. I have a Cisco 1941 which has several Cisco VPN clients connecting to it which all works fine. The details of the LAN and VPN clients are as below: Cisco 1941 LAN :...
Busbyuk Networking Support 2 02-23-2012 06:56 AM
Help
First of all hello to everyone. Right I'm hoping you can help with a problem I'm having with my laptop. I have a rather old Packard Bell easynote C3300 it started shutting down randomly so acting on advice from a friend because I have no idea lol I tried to reinstall windows but this proved...
Raistling Laptop Support 2 02-23-2012 03:53 AM
[SOLVED] PDF files printing with black border around some pages
Hi there. I'm working on a publisher file, which I'm printing to PDF using a PDF creator - and then printing a hard copy. My problem is - some of the pages on the printed copy have a black border around the content. I'm assuming this has something to do with the page scaling - which is set my...
thekiddy442 Microsoft Office support 0 02-23-2012 02:03 AM