Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Microsoft Support > Windows XP Support

get rid of "THe Best Offers"

This is a discussion on get rid of "THe Best Offers" within the Windows XP Support forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. Does anyone know how to get rid of "The Best Offers"? Its this random program that is probably spyware. thanks

Closed Thread

Old 08-19-2007, 07:02 PM   #1
Registered Member

Does anyone know how to get rid of "The Best Offers"? Its this random program that is probably spyware.

thanks

Old 08-19-2007, 07:37 PM   #2
Registered Member

My System

You can try this http://www.ewido.net/en/download/ see what it picks up

Old 08-19-2007, 09:29 PM   #3
Not...

Hi,

To get help with malware - please read and follow this: http://www.techsupportforum.com/secu...sting-log.html

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
error in startup, how to get rid of some unwanted things ..???
whenever i start my computer with window 98 ..it shows an error at starup " An exception OE has occured at 0028:C003248C in VxD--- this was called from 0028: C14F05EC in VxD--- . it may be possible to continue normally ..." press any key to continue ... when i press any key ...it works okay ..but...
bindudhindsa Win 98 & ME Support 1 04-01-2007 04:19 PM
problem getting rid of icons in lower right taskbar
I cant seem to get rid of all the icons in my lower right hand taskbar and everytime I click to remove them they come right back when I sign on again. I have always been told that could make my computer run slower than it should. I do have 3 on there that I dont think I am suppose to get rid of,...
mistifi2003 Windows XP Support 2 09-05-2006 05:44 PM
My Mom's Work Computer - Slow, and "The Best Offers" pop ups.
Here's the log. Anything that isn't needed, even though it's not a threat like any media players etc. that wouldn't need to be used for a desk job just let me know. Logfile of HijackThis v1.99.1 Scan saved at 6:33:38 PM, on 11/17/2005 Platform: Windows XP SP2 (WinNT 5.01.2600) MSIE: Internet...
Xolias Inactive Malware Help Topics 1 11-17-2005 11:09 PM
Computer stoped to a crawl and many pop ups I can't get rid off!
I know you guys get inundated with this type of request and appreciate your help as always. My Specs: System: PC desktop Sony Vaio 1.7ghz, 512 mb, Windows XP Home edition service pack 2 Firewall: CA EZ Firewall version 3.7.179 Virus protection: CA Etrust Rz Antivirus version 6.1.7.0...
fdeaubonne Resolved HJT Threads 14 02-13-2005 02:53 PM
help to get rid of a hijacker
i need to find out how to get rid of the new.net hijacker. I have gotten rid of all the other bad stuff. I just have everytthing on my startup activated so you can all see it just in case. Please let me know if you know how to get rid of the hihackers. I have ran and updated spybot and adaware....
pyroman9 Inactive Malware Help Topics 3 01-22-2005 08:29 AM