Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Microsoft Support > Windows XP Support

Error while unpacking program, code LP5. Please report to author.

This is a discussion on Error while unpacking program, code LP5. Please report to author. within the Windows XP Support forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. Error while unpacking program, code LP5. Please report to author.

Old 04-07-2013, 12:18 AM   #1
Registered Member

Mistake

Error while unpacking program, code LP5. Please report to author.

Old 04-07-2013, 04:19 AM   #2
- Microsoft Support

You are going to have to provide a lot more detail in order for anyone to be able to answer your question. Please include as much information as you can in your posts.

TSF does not support assistance through email or private messages, please keep all questions in the open forum.
JMPC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2013, 12:22 PM   #3
TSF Team, Emeritus

OS: Windows 8 64, Windows 7 64 Bit SP1, XP SP3, Mac OSX

My System

What program are you trying to install? Are you installing from the CD or from from a Download?
If this is an older program, try running it in Windows 98 compatibility mode. How to use Windows Program Compatibility mode in Windows XP
spunk.funk is offline   Reply With Quote

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
BSOD after few minutes of gaming
Hello, and thanks in advance for taking the time to help. First off, I couldn't find a thread with specific instructions on who to acquire all the specific log files for Windows XP - it seems the stickies only pertain to Windows 7 / Vista. If someone could point me in the right direction, I'll...
Deamon615 BSOD, App Crashes And Hangs 37 11-04-2012 02:18 PM
[SOLVED] Network card or network driver causing BSOD
Hi so recently ive been having tons of problems with my computer frequently BSODing its getting really really annoying, im sorta scared to use the internet on my computer when i don't have to because it causes my computer to bluescreen, typically it happens when im on the internet and it usually...
Ravenclaw Cabling and Network Cards 8 12-19-2011 07:14 PM
need help to remove trojan
I do have access to windows re-install cd. I have trojan no virus protection will get rid of. Started with windows poping up saying computer had been hacked. Avg poped up warning of trojan. It blocked me from getting onto internet or running Avg unless I downloaded an ran its program. I went in...
Tammy53 Resolved HJT Threads 33 05-26-2011 08:03 AM
100++ 0x7f (0x0,,,) BSODs - ati2mtag.sys
Microsoft (R) Windows Debugger Version 6.12.0002.633 X86 Copyright (c) Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved. Loading Dump File Mini Kernel Dump File: Only registers and stack trace are available Symbol search path is: SRV*c:\symbols*http://msdl.microsoft.com/download/symbols...
victory89 Windows XP Support 26 04-02-2011 05:27 AM
Please check to be sure virus was completely removed
I'm not sure where I got them from but Webroot showed a virus warning and says it removed it...I ran Super Antispyware and it found two others...I would like someone to look over the scan and see if it was removed completely... Here are the screenshots from the quarantine...and I will attach...
tiggere Virus/Trojan/Spyware Help 13 02-10-2011 05:45 AM