Tech Support Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

email buttons don't work

1K views 9 replies 2 participants last post by  kinbard 
#1 ·
Hi. This is my first post, so, hopefully someone can help me! I have spent two days on my pc trying to fix this! I cannot compose or send emails because the buttons don't work! I can check mail, but when I go to " compose", I keep getting a sript error. When I continue anyway, the send, cancel, save as draft, and attach buttons do nothing. Also, I can't type in the message portion of the page! What is this all about?

#3 ·
I use yahoo for my email. Since I posted this question, I used a restore point and did a restore, but that didn't work either. Also, I have this problem no matter which account user I sign in with. I contacted Yahoo yesterday, and they found no problem and said it is something with my computer, which I agree with, as I can send and receive from the laptops which go through the same router.

#10 ·
I still feel its a setting in IE, but I don't know much about the settings there. Just to rule it out, though, download and install .net framework 3 from Microsofts site. Althought not absolutely critical, it is basically for application interactions. I'm not sure if it is incremental, so read on there if you need to install the previous versions first. Microsoft User-Mode Driver Framework is not the same thing. Post back with the results.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.