Tech Support Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Driver installation error, getting a blue screen error, what to do?!

2K views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  BCCOMP 
#1 · (Edited)
Okay, here's the whole situation, I hope you can understand.

A few weeks ago, I had gotten an error, or blue screen of death with a stop error saying unmountable boot volume. Went to get that fixed from a rent to own place where I am renting to own a new computer. Turns out okay with a reinstallation, however, I think the techie forgot to put back in the programs of the drivers and such. After that, I had the error again. I did it myself this time after given a boot disk. Worked out fine again.

Now here's where it gets interesting. I talked with an HP technician on how to get my video card back on, and followed instructions of downloading all the links on their support site and install them all in the sub catergory "Other Drivers". I did that and I get the error. I couldn't exactly remember the codec for it or whatever it is, the last two was 7B. So for now, I'm having it be repaired through the boot disk. So what should I do? Is what I'm doing right now, which is repairing through the boot disk, going to correct the problem, even after installing the drivers?

Edit: The error I get is Stop: 0x0000007B (0xF79A3528, 0xC0000034, 0x00000000, 0x00000000)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.