Hello, Welcome to TSF.
This process may or may not work. Give it a go and see what happens
1. Open task manager and get to the processes tab.
2. Go to start -> run and type in cmd, then hit enter
3. When the command prompt opens, navigate to the location where the file is. (use 'cd ..' to go back and 'cd [folder name]' to go forward. 'dir' will show you all the files in the current folder.
4. Once you're in the folder where the scrap file is, go back to task manager.
5. Find and terminate the process called 'explorer.exe'
6. Back to the command prompt, type in 'del [filename]' and answer any questions that may come up.
7. Back to task manager, File -> New Task, type in explorer.exe and press ok.
Let us know how that goes.