Tech Support Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Could you make a Recovery Disc from Recovery Partition?

2K views 6 replies 3 participants last post by  shawnpb 
#1 ·
yeah i was just seeing if you could make a recovery disk from the recovery partition? it wouldnt make sense to why u couldnt do it?? but how to go about it??

#3 ·
whole system. my clients have a compaq. and i see that the recovery partition made a non-destructive system restore and basically restored it to when they first got it. i dont have any recovery discs so i thought about making a disc from their system recovery lol

#4 ·
if they did not make a recovery disk when they first purchased the computer, they still may be able to. check the manufacturer folder in the start menu or in the control panel to see if it still can be done. If you give the actual computer brand and model we may be able to give more specific info.

#6 ·
try start - all programs - click Compaq - click Compaq PC Recovery CD Creator to start the program.
or
start - all programs - Click Compaq - click Compaq PC Tools - click Recovery CD Creator

#7 ·
From the Recovery Partition you might be able to make an image using Norton Ghost or Acronis. If your machine is different than theirs you can not use your image to recover their machines. Drivers, hardware.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.