Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Microsoft Support > Windows XP Support

Computer Font type and Internet Explorer Changed

This is a discussion on Computer Font type and Internet Explorer Changed within the Windows XP Support forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. Hi, I am encountering a problem with my computer font type..For some unknown reasons, my computer font type suddenly changed..It

Closed Thread

Old 04-11-2010, 05:48 AM   #1
Registered Member

Hi,

I am encountering a problem with my computer font type..For some unknown reasons, my computer font type suddenly changed..It was supposed to be times new roman, but somehow it change dinto some unknown font type...My desktop and everything in my computer is in that different font...

i tried properties>>appearance>>advance...but i do not know the default font size for each..

For internet explorer, the font also changed into the desktop font..I tried going to here and it says...tools>>font>>language script=latin based, webpage font=times new roman, plain text font=courier new...

another problem is that my internet explorer's google search have changed as well. everytime i search something, when google shows the search results, on the left hand side, there is this annoying option that says= (Everything, more, the web pages from the UK, More search Tools)..Is there a way to get rid of that annoying option?

I have tried system restore but the problm still remains..I am currently using windows XP, antivirus software= Kaspersky Internet Security 9.0.0459..

Please do explain in a simple way as I am a real amateur in this computer thing...

Thanks..