Maybe? Restore missing shorcuts to the Accessories group
What Happened to Clipboard in Windows XP
Here's how to find the ClipBook Viewer and how to place it on your Start Menu or Desktop:
1. Click Start. and then My Computer (or click the My Computer icon on your desktop *)
2. Open the C drive, and then double-click on the Windows folder (you may need to show hidden files by clicking Tools, then Folder Options and select Show hidden files and folders).
3. Next, double-click the System32 folder.
4. Scroll down until you see a file called "Clipbrd.exe" If you don't see this file, it may be located in the System32 folder in C:\WINXP. If you still can't find it, do a system search for it (click Search, All files and folders, and enter Clipbrd.exe).
5. Once you have found Clipbrd.exe, Click once on it, (so that it's highlighted) and then drag and drop it onto your Start button. This will install a shortcut to the Clipbook Viewer. Or you could drag and drop it onto your Desktop - it's up to you - whichever is handy for you.