Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Microsoft Support > Windows XP Support

cicerouiwndframe: Windows-application error

This is a discussion on cicerouiwndframe: Windows-application error within the Windows XP Support forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. I get this message "Cicerouiwndframe: Windows Application error" when playing games online and get shut down. I tried searching the

Closed Thread

Old 03-12-2008, 04:13 AM   #1
Registered Member

I get this message "Cicerouiwndframe: Windows Application error" when playing games online and get shut down. I tried searching the internet and microsoft website but can not find anything related to "cicerouiwndframe: Windows". Please help!

Old 03-12-2008, 05:02 AM   #2
Registered Member

Not sure how it would affect you playing games online but the CiceroUIWndFrame problem necessary for the Alternative User Input modules in Microsoft Office.

Hopefully this should stop any problems -

Click Start -> Control Panel -> Add Remove Programs -> Highlight Microsoft Office and click change -> Click next with add or remove features marked -> Tick 'Choose advanced customization of applications' -> Click Next -> Click the plus sign next to 'Office Shared Features' -> Click the plus sign next to 'Alternative user input' -> Make sure there is a red cross next to both speech and handwriting -> Click update.

You may need the Office installation CD for this to successfully update.

Hope it helps?

Old 02-22-2009, 06:30 PM   #3
Registered Member

I need help with this as well. I went into control panel and add and remove and to change but that's as far as it will go. Any ideas on what to do next?