Tech Support Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Burning A Dvd With Nero

844 views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  RobbyJK 
#1 ·
I have no clue how to burn a dvd? I have .avi files and other various files that I want to Burn to a cd with nero. Is there a freeware program that will convert them to the right format for burning as a playable dvd(in the dvd player) I have looked everywhere. I have no clue how to to make my dvd?

#3 ·
What version of Nero do you have ?

Later versions have an option "Make Your Own DVD-Video". Here you drag the .avi file into the list and it will convert and burn a properly formatted DVD for you. It has better compatibility between different DVD players then most programs I have used.

Also you could try VSO ConvertXtoDVD, it converts .avi files into VOB necessary to burn movie DVDs. Once again its not freeware but its an excellent program you can get use out of a trial for.

#4 ·
I guess i dont have the full version of nero? I should though I guess you dont get it with the burner? I bought a burner and nero came with it? I contacted nero and they said that it isnt the full version. So if some one can help me find a program to do this I would owe you my LIFE! Thank you guys so much.

Rob

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.